MAB-CHMINACA or ADB-CHMINACA is basically classified as an indazole-type of synthetic cannabinoid. This is also believed to be a potential agonist of the CB1 receptor having a binding affinity of Ki= 0.289nM. This was...
- FUB-AMB – Classified as a Synthetic Cannabinoid!
- MMB-CHMINACA – Sold as a Designer Drug Online!
- MAB-CHMINACA – Introduced as an Indazole-Based Synthetic Cannabinoid!
- FUB-AKB48 – A Pentyl Indazole Having the Same Structure Like the Synthetic Cannabinoids!
- 5F-ADB-PINACA – Classified as a Synthetic Cannabinoid!
2-A1MP 3-Cec 3-fpm 3-MMC 3cmc 3mec 4-cec 4-cprc 4CL-PVP 4cmc 5F-ABF 5F-ADB-PINACA 6-APB ab-chminaca Ab-Chmninaca ABD-CHMINACA AKB-57 Amphetamine analog abc BK-EBDP CRYSTALS cannabinoids cathinone Dibutylone ethyl penthedrone Ethylphenidate FUB-AKB48 hex en MAB-CHMINACA MBMB-CHMICA Md-Php Mdmb-Chmica Mdmb-Chminaca Mexedrone MPHP N-Ethyl-Hexedrone Nexecaine NM-2201 Penthedrone psychedelic Research Chemical Research chemicals Research Substance stimulant Synthacaine Tryptamines